[BusyBox] User-Mode Linux

Brian Webb webbb at desertscenes.net
Mon Apr 23 06:13:08 UTC 2001

> I know this really doesn't have much to do with Busybox, but I thought
> it is might be of interest to many of the folks on the list.
>
> If you aren't familiar with User-Mode Linux, its defintely worth
Matthew,

Have you (or anybody else) tried building a UML root disk containing
busybox?  I just tried to do that yesterday and it said it couldn't find
init while booting.  I haven't had a chance to delve into it yet, but it's
probably something simple that I overlooked.

I would like to try to build a small captive network server using UML and
busybox, etc.

Brian