[BusyBox] busybox reference image

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 18 01:24:41 UTC 2001

I just had a thought.... to make it easier for people to see what
busybox is about, perhaps we could have a premade boot/root disk image
that people could download and try.

I was think grub, static busybox against uClibc, one or two config files
and thats it, might be difficult diciding on kernel options, but devfs
would be good. It would be easier for people to make there own busybox
based images if they had somethign working to base it off.

Im not so sure though, does it sould like a usefull thing to do ?

Glenn