[BusyBox] Interactive rm patch, and ...

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sun Apr 15 13:25:11 UTC 2001

"Vladimir N. Oleynik" wrote:

> Also. I see you good work with ar/tar applets.
Still much to do, you may have seen my comment in untar.c about the
problem im having when untar'ing .deb files. fread() seems to be reading
0's after the unzip forked process has finished.
I would have thought that if the unzip process is killed, the pipe to
untar will be closed and fread would be unable to read any data.... i
dont know what is going on.

Once i have untar working well with my dpkg- applets i will try and and
get tar.c to use it.

> You can use my new function from libbb concat_path_file() for untar.c and save
> few bytes.

Done, its a nice idea for a function.

Thanks

Glenn