[BusyBox] busybox init acts strange on reboot

cobol at nord-com.net cobol at nord-com.net
Wed Apr 11 17:41:24 UTC 2001

Hi!

I just upgraded my embedded system from busybox 0.50 to 0.51, and now init
acts strange. When I press ctrl-alt-del, my shutdown action is run, but
the system is not rebooted. Instead, the getty process is restarted by
init. When I run "reboot" from the command line, the system is rebooted
after SIGTERM/SIGKILL sending, but the shutdown action is NOT run.

Don't like this at all... no clean way to reboot anymore. :-(

--
Ciao, Pascal

-<[ cobol at nord-com.net, netmail 2:241/215.72, home http://cobol.cjb.net/) ]>-