[BusyBox] 0.51 looks ready to me

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Tue Apr 10 19:22:37 UTC 2001

Larry Doolittle wrote:

> I have to imagine David's ps issue is really a library problem.

I have to agree; the problem with ps is not (sigh) unique to busybox.

> Maybe
> he is really using a corrupted or stale libc binary, even though
> the build environment headers say glibc-2.1.x?

I don't know how to check; I believe that the libraries are binaries
precompiled by the Debian team and released as part of the last Debian
security release.

Last library problems I had were with the glibc 2.0.7 Debian binary
release.  Is something going on at Debian or what?  ;-)

What's the best way to debug a library?