[BusyBox] Re: Sh/CmdEdit fixed and last complex patch

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Sun Apr 8 15:38:51 UTC 2001

I wrote:

> Please apply new complex patch:
> 1) Removed Gena`s error
> 2) Removed my old error (if $HOME=/home/user1 after "cd /home/user10" view path
> as "~0"
> not as "/home/user10")
> 3) Size optimization (sh, dpkg, pwd, cmdedit, cp_mv applets), requires new
> function to
> libbb - second file in attach.
> 4) Reduce debug stuff in cmdedit.c
> 5) Old losed patch to libbb/print_file.c

New version complex patch.

5) remove error in previous version in this point
6) best locale support. Special for usage in systems with/without setuped
locale.
7) new function to libbb (old my idea, i found time now for this ;):
split_path_file()
8) `du' applet continue run after `Permission access' now (require (7))
9) more improved to cmdedit (Thank Manuel, i usage you process_escape,
but rezult is bigest, hmmm, i found other moments for compensating ;) )
10) in dpkg.c swith off debug mode (hmmm)
11) other small copyright patches.

In new week i re-busy again. This ended work for version 0.51. Thanks.

--w
vod