[BusyBox] BusyBox CVS access problem?

Alex Holden alex at linuxhacker.org
Fri Sep 29 21:59:06 UTC 2000

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Ken Chalmers wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble accessing BusyBox via anonymous CVS?  I

I have the exact same problem as you. It works from an external machine,
but behind my ISP's firewall (not NAT) it doesn't work. I haven't seen the
problem with any other CVS repository (sourceware, Gnome, Mozilla, etc.).
I suspect it may be because lineo's CVS server is trying to do an identd
request (which will fail because of the firewall) or something.

--
--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :