[BusyBox] Fixes for Red Hat 7.0 (glibc 2.1.92)

Ken Chalmers chalmers at norscan.com
Thu Sep 28 19:49:27 UTC 2000

Ahhh, I love change.  The latest & "greatest" Red Hat 7.0 includes glibc
2.1.92 (i.e. pre of 2.2) which breaks insmod.c and update.c.  Patches to
fix (wrapped in #ifdefs to allow old style under 2.1.3 & earlier) included
below.  These are against release 0.47, since I seem to be having trouble
getting into anonymous CVS (probably a problem with our NAT box).

Unfortunately, the OPEN_MAX fix (glibc 2.2 no longer includes it) requires
calling sysconf, which adds 64 bytes to the executable.  Oh well.  C'est
la vie, n'est-ce pas?

	-Ken

--
Kenneth Chalmers     |  Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, cuz, like,
chalmers at norscan.com |  you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.