[BusyBox] exit() vs return;

Jonas Holmberg jonas.holmberg at axis.com
Thu Sep 21 07:25:59 UTC 2000

Thanks!
I'll see what I can do. I've been trying the busybox shell as well and it looks like it also would benefit from being able to call the different tools as builtins. I really need the tools to be called as functions from the shell (and not as new processes) in order to make a useful shell-script (we don't have an MMU on our chip, ETRAX 100, which makes loading busybox pretty slow...). I probably won't make it to the 0.47 release though (got some other stuff to do right now).
/Jonas