[BusyBox] busybox bug - BB_FEATURE_NFSMOUNT

Chip Rosenthal chip at unicom.com
Fri Sep 15 07:53:38 UTC 2000

The default value for BB_FEATURE_NFSMOUNT was changed between 0.46
and 0.47.  This is going to cause compatibilty problems for people
upgrading.  This probably isn't a good thing.

(This contributed to the NFS mounting problems I'm seeing.  But it's
still not working right.  I'm no longer getting errors ... but the
mounts aren't working.  They are silently failing.)

--
Chip Rosenthal <chip at unicom.com>                      http://www.unicom.com/
Protect your mail server against spam.                http://mail-abuse.org/