[BusyBox] cmdedit.c in CVS

Gennady Feldman gfeldman at tradeline.net
Mon Oct 30 20:15:09 UTC 2000

Hello Everybody.

 I pulled the latest CVS tree this morning and tried building BusyBox w/
SH and Command Line editing/completion enabled when I got the following
error message:

cmdedit.c: In function `input_tab':
cmdedit.c:291: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
cmdedit.c:294: `lastWasTab' undeclared (first use in this function)
cmdedit.c:294: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

It seems that the file is totally broken at this point, since the
function seems to check the undeclared variable? (should it be a global
variable instead? file scope?). Is anybody working on this?

G.F.