[BusyBox] ** New functions **

Michael Renzmann renzmann at gmx.de
Thu Oct 19 04:51:55 UTC 2000

Hi Erik.

> > The problem with those two utilities is they depend on too many
> > external libraries. It's probably possible to make a small mke2fs
> > implementation, but dialog is out of the question unless you want
> > to pull in libcurses.
> Exactly.  I am afraid dialog and mke2fs will always need to stand on
> their own (i.e. outside busybox),

Talking of new functions an idea came up again. I´m currently writing a
tftp-server for an embedded product I´m developing. It will mainly be
used for transmission of a new firmware image and such things. I think
it would be nice to have a small implementation of a tftp client within
busybox. If there is interest, I would be happy to contribute it, even
if it would take some time as I have to finish the current development
first. How about that?

Bye, Mike