[BusyBox] /me takes a vacation

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Nov 24 08:20:32 UTC 2000

My wife and I will be going to Cancun, Mexico for a few days of vacation (it
has been about 6 years since we have been on a vacation, so it is about time
:-)

I will be back on Wednesday the 29th, and hopefully I'll be feeling less
stressed and ready to get some work done.  If you have patches, please post
them to the list for review.  Obviously correct patches should just be checked
in by folks with commit access (such as Mark Whitley and Matt Kraai)...

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com