[BusyBox] Re: Net-utils

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Nov 24 06:18:45 UTC 2000

On Tue Nov 21, 2000 at 04:44:41PM -0500, Gennady Feldman wrote:
> Hello Erik.
>
>     Since netkit-tiny is one of the things I will probably need, so I am willing to
> maintain the netkit-tiny. Can you e-mail me your related code, so I can start
> looking/browsing through it?

Alright.  You've got the job.  :-)  I just checked in an initial really lame
half hearted pass at netkit_tiny (i.e. I copied a few files from busybox and
checked them in, with a few minor additions from other places).  It needs
a bit of forming and cleanup, but should make for a good start...

Anoyone who has some good source material for this endever, please
feel free to contribute.

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com