[BusyBox] cut bug

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Fri Nov 17 17:35:16 UTC 2000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 11:22:06AM -0600, BRENT PRIDDY wrote:
> cut was not able to search for \n's so here is a fix

Brent, can you plese post a test case that shows how the previous version of
cut fails? I was able to apply your patch and busybox compiled without errors,
but I want to know what we're trying to fix here before I commit the change to
CVS.

BTW, the patch applied cleanly only after fixing a few line wrap problems in
the email. For future reference, I'd prefer patches to be submitted as
attachments, rather than embedded in the body of a message.

Thanks,

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com