[BusyBox] busybox tar - test script & patch for handling of hard links...

Jim Gleason jimg at lineo.com
Fri Nov 10 01:13:40 UTC 2000

Hey all, attached are two files dealing with busybox tar:

1) tar_tests.bash -> A test script that thouroughly test tar (busybox VS
GNU).  This would go in the tests sub-directory.
2) tar.c.hardlink.patch -> A patch that fixes the busybox tar utility to
correctly handle hard links.

I would appreciate it if someone with commit priviledges would commit
these for me.

While testing, I discovered that busybox tar does not handle wildcarding
on named file extraction.  Maybe I'll give this a shot next.

Thanks,
Jim Gleason