[BusyBox] RFC: Cutting a BusyBox release today

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Wed Jun 21 19:14:26 UTC 2000

Anybody have any objections to my cutting a real BusyBox release today?  I was
thinking that it is about time (well, ok I admit it is _way_ past time).

One item I thought of was the version number.  Someone a few weeks back posted
to freshmeat that busybox 0.44 was already released.  I've been thinking we
might want to bump the version number to 0.45 to avoid any confusion...  Sound
ok with folks?

I'm going to start poking at the busybox website to clean it up a bit and
prepare to announce things.  Any other last minute changes folks want to
squeeze in?

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com