[BusyBox] preference for submitting patches ?

bug1 bug1 at netconnect.com.au
Fri Jun 16 01:45:18 UTC 2000

Hi

I sent the attached patch a few days back which fixes some problems and
i didnt get a response, so im just wondering what i should do.

Either
a) nobody has gotten around to it yet
b) it slipped by unnoticed
c) the patch has some problems

If a) or b) happened then would it be help if i had write access and
could commit it myself ?
Erik, initially you said if i wanted write access to ask you, the only
problem is that im not that confident with CVS, but i think its
something i have to come to grips with some time, if i spend some time
and improve my CVS skills can i have commit permission?

If its c) then im sure you will let me know.

Thanks

Glenn