[BusyBox] Re: Simple telnet updates

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Jun 16 00:26:35 UTC 2000

On Tue Jun 13, 2000 at 02:14:25PM +0300, Tomi Ollila wrote:
> HI
>
> Hmm. Now I am signed up to that list.
>
> btw. The telnet client I sent you was that original prog (which only
> supports telnet client functionality). If you're interested you can check
> out the `mtnc.c' (mini-telnet-netcat) which does all the stuff I stated
> before.

I spent a bit of time poking at mtnc.c, esp in daemon mode.  It does work,
though I wasn't able to persuade it to run a getty or other login type of app.
I didn't poke at the source at all though.

BTW, your telnet.c is now in busybox.  I adjusted it a bit to better use some
existing busybox routines.  Adds just 3k when compiled in. :)

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com