[BusyBox] Fixes for NFS mounts

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Tue Jun 6 16:47:59 UTC 2000

On Tue Jun 06, 2000 at 11:53:41AM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Changelog:
> 	* "mount" now reports errors from nfsmount() and assumes NFS
> 	    mount if ':' is present in the device name - Pavel Roskin
>
> I want to have an approval before committing. The CVS server is down
> anyway.

It should be up now -- our stupid IS guy screwed up and our
whole network was down all night...  Grrr.

This patch looks fine -- better error reporting is a good thing.  On the
subject of NFS, some time, we will need to check out nfsmount.c, and it no
longer compiles under 2.4.x (presumably due to the nfs v3 changes).

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com