[BusyBox] Re: Busybox questions

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Thu Jun 1 21:53:49 UTC 2000

On Wed May 10, 2000 at 11:03:18AM -0700, John Villalovos wrote:
> 1)    Is there a mailing list related to BusyBox development?

There is now (as of about 10 minutes ago ;-).  Please be a bit
patient with the website as it is mostly functional at the moment
(I've been working on making it go, not making it pretty).
    http://busybox.net/

> 2)    We were seeing strange behavior with BusyBox 0.43.  When doing an
> ls and also pwd it would seem to randomly change directories.  One time
> it would display the directory for / and then you run it again and it
> would show /bin/?  Anyone else see that?  I am still investigating it.

Hmm.  Was this with the BusyBox shell?  Could you try the latest and
greatest and see if you still see the problem?

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com