[BusyBox] Re: Tinylogin

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Fri Jul 14 19:18:53 UTC 2000

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 04:57:53PM -0300, Bruno L. F. Cabral wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I noticed just now that you also maintains BusyBox, another GREAT
> piece of software :)
>
> using just them, a few hints from redhat's mkinitrd and syslinux,
> I could successfully create my own linux-in-a-disk ethernet firewall,
> thanks thanks thanks!!!
>
> I'll see if I can help on the docs at least a bit.

Glad to hear you like busybox. :-)

Given that A) you've made a bootable floppy using Linux + busybox and that B)
you're willing to do docs, would you mind writing up a "BusyBox Bootable
Floppy HOWTO" that other folks could follow to make a BusyBox floppy? It would
be much appreciated and we would gladly put it up on the busybox.net /
busybox.net website(s) with lots of praise and credit given to you.

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com