[BusyBox] Bug-fix release

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Jul 7 04:20:22 UTC 2000

On Thu Jul 06, 2000 at 02:03:39PM -0700, Marc Nijdam wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The latest cvs looks much better for me then the 0.45. I can actually
> run serious apps like cardmgr without busybox giving me most of the
> headaches. I think the controlling tty fix helped a lot with any
> application that tries to exec stuff.
>
> You think it's worth rolling a bug-fix release?

Probably.  Some of the things discussed in the "Upcoming changes...." thread
could destabalize things, so it is probably worth making a release at this
point.  Before the release though, I think bugs #1003 and #1007 should
probably be fixed.
    http://bugs.lineo.com/db/10/1003.html
    http://bugs.lineo.com/db/10/1007.html

Anybody else have something they think should be fixed?

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com