[BusyBox] Syslogd and other stuff

Michael Renzmann renzmann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 19 07:15:24 UTC 2000

Hi.

> probably never use it). Any ideas on the parameters that I could use
> that you would pass to syslogd to startup and initialize/use circular
> buffer and another one used when reading/displaying last messages
> from the circular buffer. Ideas?

I suggest to put those routines that can be used for accessing the
circular buffer in order to display its content into a seperate tool.
That way the syslogd functionality keeps the same (apart from some
additional parameters, maybe for telling it the size of the buffer and
so on), and there is another command that can be used for browsing the
logs.

Bye, Mike