[BusyBox] Init problem (was: typo)

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Mon Dec 18 21:01:31 UTC 2000

On Mon Dec 18, 2000 at 08:49:00PM +0100, Denis Ducamp wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 01:37:59PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> > Some day, we really need to just make a clean break over the the new sgml docs,
> > or fall back to just using pod forever.  Does anyone know how to persuade
> > sgmltools to produce a single html document (rather then a directory full of
> > annoyingly tiny documents)?  If I had that for the busyboxdocumentation.html
> > Makefile target, I think I'd be ready to make the final switch to sgml.
>
> sgml2html -s 0 doc.sgml

Hmm.  Where does that come from?  I have sgmltools-2.0.2 installed and it just
has 'sgmltools -b <backend>' and no apparent means to make it use a certain
directory.

Ok, the package "sgml-tools" seems to have that... <sound of installition>...

    [andersen at slag docs]$ sgml2html -s 0 busybox.sgml
    Processing file busybox.sgml
     DTD check - Error: this sgml-tools package supports Linuxdoc DTD only.

       If you wish to convert DocBook or other DTD files,
	 then please install and use sgmltools-2 or jade package.

     --- sgml-tools aborting.

Sigh.  One of the main reasons I have been reluctant to make the final switch
to sgml has been the inconsistant set of sgml tools in each Linux distribution,
and the less then idea behavior of what I have seen so far.

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com