[BusyBox] nfsmount: NFS_FHSIZE and NFS_PORT undefined

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Dec 8 01:06:10 UTC 2000

On Fri Dec 08, 2000 at 11:47:14AM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:

> > > I cant find them being defined anywhere in bb 0.46 or 0.47 either, where
> > > are these supposed to be defined ?
> >
> > /usr/include/linux/nfs.h Pulled in from line 54 of busybox nfsmount.c
> >
> >  -Erik
> >

> Ahh, so its something ive done to my headers, that explains things a
> bit. I did update my woody to libc 2.2-5 yesterday.
>
> On my system NFS_FHSIZE is defined in /usr/include/linux/nfsd/const.h
> and /ust/include/linux/nfsd/nfsh.h, NFS_PORT is not defined anywhere in
> /usr/include/linux.
>
> I do see them defined in the headers in the 2.4 kernel source.
>
> I guess i should just link /usr/include/linux to my 2.4 kernel source
> tree, not sure if there is a broader problem or if it is just me though.

Well... It might be better if you can find out exactly what is
being required from linux/nfs.h, and paste that into nfsmount.c
directly.  If it is only NFS_FHSIZE and NFS_PORT, then that makes
it easy.  As a rule, I try to not include any kernel headers (since
this sort of thing tends to happen fairly often).

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com