[BusyBox] nfsmount: NFS_FHSIZE and NFS_PORT undefined

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Fri Dec 8 00:47:14 UTC 2000

Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Fri Dec 08, 2000 at 10:41:59AM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> > Since yesterday and today im getting errors compiling bb from CVS,
> > NFS_FHSIZE and NFS_PORT and undefined.
> >
> > I cant find them being defined anywhere in bb 0.46 or 0.47 either, where
> > are these supposed to be defined ?
>
> /usr/include/linux/nfs.h Pulled in from line 54 of busybox nfsmount.c
>
>  -Erik

Ahh, so its something ive done to my headers, that explains things a
bit. I did update my woody to libc 2.2-5 yesterday.

On my system NFS_FHSIZE is defined in /usr/include/linux/nfsd/const.h
and /ust/include/linux/nfsd/nfsh.h, NFS_PORT is not defined anywhere in
/usr/include/linux.

I do see them defined in the headers in the 2.4 kernel source.

I guess i should just link /usr/include/linux to my 2.4 kernel source
tree, not sure if there is a broader problem or if it is just me though.

Glenn