bug#1028: [BusyBox] bug#1028: Busybox : Error when compiling only tar

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Tue Aug 22 16:01:47 UTC 2000

Hello, Erik!

> Yesterday, I checked in the script CVS/tests/busybox.REGRESS.sh
> which walks through busybox.defs.h and enables all combinations
> of apps to test for this sort of thing.

It never tests BB_MOUNT and BB_FEATURE_NFSMOUNT in the same time (unless
I'm mistaken)

Wouldn't it be better to test every "applet" with and without full set of
features?

While you are on the topic, shouldn't busybox.def.h be split into the
"user serviceable" part and the part "not to be touched by mere mortals"?

Pavel