[BusyBox] Busybox bugs!

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Mon Aug 21 21:21:08 UTC 2000

On Sun Aug 06, 2000 at 02:02:50PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:

> This makes a lot more sense now.  I've polished off a patch which adds
> all of this, and seems to work.  It is attached.  I've also copied this
> message to Erik Andersen to see if he wants to include it in the
> official sources.
>
> By the way, do you know what the \033]R is supposed to do?  The
> documentation I found mentioned \033c but not \033]R?

I've was off at LinuxWorld last week, and am just now
starting to recover.  I'm going through my mailbox and
trying to merge in all the code that I've let pile up
in the hopes of getting a release of busybox out the
door later this week.

Applied -- minus the "\033]R" (since I don't know
what it does (other then print unwanted junk).
Sorry for the major delay in getting this in,

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com