[BusyBox] Busybox - ported getopt(1)

Glenn McGrath bug1 at netconnect.com.au
Mon Aug 21 14:54:06 UTC 2000

"Alfred M. Szmidt" wrote:

> Hello, look like I'm back from my vacation, and as I promised, heres
> getopt(1) for Busybox :-)
>
> All comments are appreciated
> --
> Alfred M. Szmidt

>    busybox-0.46-getopt-1.diffName: busybox-0.46-getopt-1.diff
>                              Type: Plain Text (text/plain)

Hi, im doing some work on ar.c to try and make it work better with
gunzip and tar, i thought i might convert it getopt while im at it.

Is the patch origianlly attached to this email going in, i dont see it ?

Oh, and Erik, if i make up a busybox based microdpkg-deb for the debian
installer do you want it in the official busybox ?

Glenn