[BusyBox] bug#1029: marked as done (tar doesn't parse command line options correctly)

Lineo-Open-Source-Repository bug Tracking System owner at busybox.net
Fri Sep 1 03:48:01 UTC 2000

Your message dated
with message-id <20000831193602.C178 at debian>
and subject line tar now uses getopt
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Erik Andersen
(administrator, Lineo-Open-Source-Repository bugs database)