[git commit] http: document index.cgi usage. no code changes
vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:08:22 UTC 2011
Signed-off-by: Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>
networking/httpd.c | 6 +++++-
1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/networking/httpd.c b/networking/httpd.c
index 9c1aa2a..eded7b6 100644
@@ -21,6 +21,10 @@
* The server changes directory to the location of the script and executes it
* after setting QUERY_STRING and other environment variables.
+ * If directory URL is given, no index.html is found and CGI support is enabled,
+ * cgi-bin/index.cgi will be run. Directory to list is ../$QUERY_STRING.
+ * See httpd_indexcgi.c for an example GCI code.
* "CGI Environment Variables": http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/env.html
@@ -71,7 +75,7 @@
* D:2.3.4. # deny from 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
* A:* # (optional line added for clarity)
- * If a sub directory contains a config file it is parsed and merged with
+ * If a sub directory contains config file, it is parsed and merged with
* any existing settings as if it was appended to the original configuration.
* subdir paths are relative to the containing subdir and thus cannot
More information about the busybox-cvs