[BusyBox-cvs] CVS busybox/procps
CVS User bug1
bug1 at codepoet.org
Tue Sep 14 19:14:00 UTC 2004
Update of /var/cvs/busybox/procps
In directory nail:/tmp/cvs-serv28272/procps
remove a cut/paste mistake, i better get some sleep.
--- /var/cvs/busybox/procps/top.c 2004/09/14 18:56:52 1.13
+++ /var/cvs/busybox/procps/top.c 2004/09/14 19:14:00 1.14
@@ -23,26 +23,6 @@
* Copyright (c) 1992 Roger Binns
* Copyright (C) 1994-1996 Charles L. Blake.
* Copyright (C) 1992-1998 Michael K. Johnson
- * May
- * This reads the PIDs of all processes and their status and shows
- * the status of processes (first ones that fit to screen) at given
- * intervals.
- * NOTES:
- * - At startup this changes to /proc, all the reads are then
- * relative to that.
- * (C) Eero Tamminen <oak at welho dot com>
- * Rewritten by Vladimir Oleynik (C) 2002 <dzo at simtreas.ru>
-/* Original code Copyrights */
- * Copyright (c) 1992 Branko Lankester
- * Copyright (c) 1992 Roger Binns
- * Copyright (C) 1994-1996 Charles L. Blake.
- * Copyright (C) 1992-1998 Michael K. Johnson
* May be distributed under the conditions of the
* GNU Library General Public License
More information about the busybox-cvs