[Buildroot] What's wrong with patchwork

Nevo Hed nhed+buildroot at starry.com
Fri Sep 3 19:38:56 UTC 2021

BTW each and every message coming from the mailing list over the past few
days seems to be flagged by gmai, even if the sender is within gmail.
Trying to guess what gmail is thinking might be an uphill battle but
wondering about that list change -
Does the mailing list change map to existing DKIM/SPF?

[image: image.png]