[Buildroot] What's wrong with patchwork

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Fri Sep 3 06:46:23 UTC 2021

Hi,

 >> I just noticed that my buildroot list filter is no longer working.
 >> The listid used to be:

 >> but now it is set to:

 >> It looks like buildroot list changed domains recently. Perhaps the
 >> subscription for incoming-buildroot@ didn't get moved over to the new
 >> setup?

 > Ah, that'd explain missing patches then (assuming delivery is
 > working...). Patchwork relies on the list ID to correlate mail to
 > projects. Since it doesn't know about the new list-id, it'll be
 > dropping those.

 > I'll update the list-id for the buildroot patchwork project.

Sorry about this. The mailing list setup had a number of annoying issues
(the busybox.net vs buildroot.org, how uclibc/busybox lists were also
shown, TLS certificate not matching the hostname, ..) so we recently
worked with the OSUOSL guys to fix it.

We've had some teething issues, but I believe it is working now, if not
let me know.

With the changes, the list page
(https://lists.buildroot.org/mailman/listinfo) now has correct TLS
config and only shows the buildroot list and the List-id is
buildroot.lists.buildroot.org.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard