[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Daily results for 2021-11-03

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Thu Nov 4 21:48:29 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Fabrice, Waldemar, the following touches packages you are interested in,
on there are patches you sent that may need some more work:

On 2021-11-04 06:54 -0000, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> Autobuild statistics for 2021-11-03

Here are a few quick analysis of the unknown failures. They all occur
with a top-level parallel build (which is not the issue!), that's why
the actual reason is not directly visible. See below for some quick
analysis...

> Detail of failures for master
[--SNIP--]
>     arm      |            unknown             | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b0c3e81e1f6791c4ba95e15941e2f033260e7ad5 |

The setfacl requirement for tpm2-tss. There is a pending patch by
Fabrice, but there are some deeper concerns about it:
    https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20211013065446.1857356-1-fontaine.fabrice@gmail.com/

>     arm      |            unknown             | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/57c93b8a4c03a4e2312eff7d7bce233008aae3ae |

Host-ruby started to build, but did not finish. Maybe related to the
patch from Fabrice:
    https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20211026070603.3811023-1-fontaine.fabrice@gmail.com/

>     sh4      |            unknown             | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/2e0055263d1d8f9df00182a9823bd58bda09bdef |

vim started to build, but did not finish.

>     sh4      |            unknown             | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e050e77b06e9a84ab0ed68179bc90a526baf8a59 |

tpm2-tss started to configure, but did not finish. Most probably, the
setfacl issue again.

>     arm      |            unknown             | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/dcce065cf393cd1f46320f85e88cb69a3e51cdc0 |

The tpm2-tss setfacl issue again.

Hint, and to serve as my own memory: if investigating a reported-unknown
failure, just grab the build-time.log.gz, decompress it, and pass it
through this python3 script:

    with open('build-time.log', 'r') as f:
        lines =  [l.rstrip('\n\r') for l in f.readlines()]
    pkg = dict()
    for l in lines:
        items = [i.strip() for i in l.split(':')]
        if items[1] == 'start':
            pkg[items[3]] = items[2]
        else:
            del pkg[items[3]]
    print(pkg)

This reports all the packages (usually one) that had a step started that
did not end, e.g.;

    {'tpm2-tss': 'configure'}

Plop.

Regards,