[Buildroot] package/mrouted: add sysv init script (question about path to mrouted executable)

Weber, Matthew L Collins Matthew.Weber at collins.com
Thu May 20 16:53:53 UTC 2021

Joachim,

I noticed when bumping to 2021LTS that the mrouted provided initv script has /sbin/mrouted as the executable path.  I see an error on boot because, in a non-collapsed folder structure, the executable is in /usr/sbin/.

  Starting mrouted: start-stop-daemon: can't execute '/sbin/mrouted': No such file or directory
  FAIL

Any issues you can see with making that change to the script should be transparent to collapsed vs. not?

Regards,
Matt