[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2021-03-03

Heiko Thiery heiko.thiery at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:10:27 UTC 2021

Hi Thomas and all,

[---]
> >  powerpc64   |        netopeer2-1.1.53        | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/49efc0e93ad8fe30e5f32fed8a1efc1d2afd830e |
>
> -- Installing missing sysrepo modules...
> [ERR]: Retrieving GID "8000" grp entry failed (No such GID).
> sysrepoctl error: Failed to connect (Item not found)
> [ERR]: Retrieving GID "8000" grp entry failed (No such GID).
> sysrepoctl error: Failed to connect (Item not found)
> CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:77 (message):
>    scripts/setup.sh failed: 1
>
> Ah this seems like netopeer2's build system is looking at the host too
> much ?

Indeed. The netopeer package is a bit annoying to install. But I hope
Jan Kundrat will make his offer come true [1] and provide a better
solution.

Since the problem currently only occurs on one autobuild host, I would
leave it alone until then. Is that ok for you? Or should I try to
patch the problem?

[1] http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2021-February/303560.html

[...]

Thank you