[Buildroot] Buildroot issue since 9 June 2021 ?

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Sun Jun 13 10:00:05 UTC 2021

Hi Jacques,

On Sun, Jun 13 2021, Jacques Samoun wrote:
> Brilliant,
> I applied manually the patch and it allowed to come over this !
> Then, it failed a bit further with another package (daemon) but i think i
> managed to fix this as well.

For the daemon build failure there is another pending patch:

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/59a8a19501b670fa04f4db4a5b36c318d61c8795.1622722953.git.baruch@tkos.co.il/

> Thank you,
> Jacques
> PS: also from Yokneam :)

Currently working from Maale Gilboa (home).

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -