[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2021-04-11

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Thu Jun 10 15:37:03 UTC 2021

Hello Chris,

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:37:46 +1200
Chris Packham <judge.packham at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've managed to get the CVE updated to say "This flaw affects
> syslog-ng versions prior to and including 2.0.9"[1] but I'm still
> getting these notifications. Is there something else that needs to
> happen now? Actually nist[2] seems to know it's been modified so it
> may be a case of hurry up and wait.

If I look up at https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2008-5110, the
list of known affected software configurations is still
cpe:2.3:a:oneidentity:syslog-ng:-:*:*:*:*:*:*:*, which means "all known
versions.

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com