[Buildroot] refpolicy build failures

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sat Jul 31 08:13:24 UTC 2021

Hello Fabrice,

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 10:05:50 +0200
Fabrice Fontaine <fontaine.fabrice at gmail.com> wrote:

> I fixed minidlna, fetchmail and exim.

Thanks for your work, I merged your patches fixing these issues.

> The other build failures are all related to packages that can
> optionally share content through apache/httpd (e.g. collectd, cvs,
> git, nut, etc.).
> They're raised when apache is not enabled because their file contexts
> unconditionally use apache/httpd parameters.
> I opened an issue to know how to properly fix those issues:
> https://github.com/SELinuxProject/refpolicy/issues/400.

Should we revert those changes in Buildroot for the time being? Or
unconditionally add the apache/httpd SELinux modules in collectd, cvs,
git, nut ? This is effectively what the refpolicy requires right now.

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com