[Buildroot] Porting a vendor specific yocto layer to the buildroot

scd rjcom scdrjcom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:33:02 UTC 2021

Thank you!  I understand that the vendor specific layers have their own
packages and customizations.

I was looking for some generic guidelines to perform this. (Assuming that
all the packages are open source)

It would be great if buildroot documentation will provide some guidelines
to perform the porting of the Yocto layers to Buildroot.

Thanks!