[Buildroot] : How to add a path to environment variable ?

manu f e.fiancette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:22:51 UTC 2021

Thanks all for your return,

ok, so I think I mistaken about buildroot nodejs version, sorry I used
"deprecated" term ;-)
I actualy use node version 14.15.0, but 12.x must work also.
I use the buildroot checkout version 2020.02.8 who must be if I well
understood at time I did it, the last stable version.
if I select the target package nodejs, in help, I saw it is based on V8.

if I need to update to a newer version I think I need to install my own
nodejs package version, right ? (or is there a way to update the installed
package inside buildroot without moving to another buidrood version ?

Regards

Emmanuel

PS: I am near complently noob on buildroot and kernel compil ...