[Buildroot] Fwd: Failed pipeline for 2021.02-rc1 | buildroot | 92237c45

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Feb 11 12:48:15 UTC 2021

On 11/02/2021 13:02, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  >  Hi all,
>  >  I'm not sure to what extent you automatically get warned about these failures,
>  > so I'm forwarding this to you.
>
>  >  2021.02-rc1 has been released, but 9 tests are failing on it. Could we get them
>  > fixed before the final release?
>
> Thanks, I indeed don't receive such notifications.
>

>  > Job #1019385566 ( https://gitlab.com/buildroot.org/buildroot/-/jobs/1019385566/raw )
>
>  > Stage: test
>  > Name: avenger96_defconfig
>
> Hmm, that log isn't very helpful. Any idea what is going on? I just did
> a test build here without issues.

 Ah, I forgot that the text version of that mail appends /raw at the end of the
URLs. You have to go to the job page, then go to the artifacts, and there you
find the full log.

There you find:

scripts/extract-cert.c:21:25: fatal error: openssl/bio.h: No such file or directory
 #include <openssl/bio.h>
                         ^

> Is it perhaps a case of missing BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_NEEDS_HOST_OPENSSL?

 Looks like it :-)

 Regards,
 Arnout