[Buildroot] /bin/ld: skipping incompatible //lib/libpam.so when searching for -lpam

Guy Ka guyarkam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:07:43 UTC 2021

Hi all,
On a first system (64-bit Centos7), I configured and successfully built
Buildroot (released December 27th, 2020) for RISCV and then did
make source
I then moved the entire directory to another system (64-bit CentOs7)
without internet access. I then did
make clean
and
make
However, while building uuidgen of host-util-linux-2.36, I get the
following error:

/bin/ld: skipping  incompatible //lib/libpam.so when searching for -lpam

I guess there is an issue with the way pam on my second system is
configured but I have no clue where to start digging. I have no root
privilege on this second system.
Thanks for any clue.