[Buildroot] [Bluez] Bluez5 utils/tools not found

Michael Nosthoff buildroot at heine.tech
Wed Aug 18 15:14:09 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 18.08.21 15:28, Honoré Julien Abijuru wrote:
> Hello Micheal,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I already enabled the CLI client but I still
> can't find bluetoothctl.
>
> When I type in my target command line :
> #bluetooth
> I get : -/bin/sh: bluetoothctl: not found
>
> In fact, I don't have any bluez tool, util or client in my target.

I just noticed I oversaw your buildroot version. In the 2021.08 release
we added a new tools option to
bluez5-utils so I was under the false impression you meant that option.

the bluez-tools package is for another project (see
https://github.com/khvzak/bluez-tools).

So it is pretty strange, that the binaries from both packages are
missing in your image.

For me that looks some kind of weirdness with your build. Did you do a
fresh build?

Regards,

Michael