[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Daily results for 2021-08-17

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed Aug 18 10:25:11 UTC 2021

Hello,

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 06:57:22 -0000
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Detail of failures for next
> ---------------------------
>
>     arch     |             reason             | OK? |                                       url                                       | orph?
> -------------+--------------------------------+-----+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------

[...]

>    sparc     |        host-libcap-2.52        | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c5013a4d9a7dd2305bab8d9aa43104fd5f353bcf |
>     arc      |        host-libcap-2.52        | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/2511a7ec0b4fc29133a4fc99160beb47c5681f02 |
>   powerpc    |        host-libcap-2.52        | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e0d8cb350072ea90c331824a6790c792d60d885d |

I am confused by these host-libcap issues, as I'm not able to
reproduce. I tried on my local machine, and the host binaries have the
proper RPATH. Thinking it might be a machine/distro specific issue, I
tried on the gcc160 machine, which has reported build issues, and I
tried building the exact defconfig of one of the build failures, and
host-libcap builds just fine.

So, I'm confused :/ Any idea ?

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com