[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2021-08-15

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Tue Aug 17 15:42:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

 >> What was the process for reporting issues in the CPE data again?

 > E-mail to: nvd <nvd at nist.gov>

 > Make sure to give enough details about the issue, the last time I
 > interacted with them, they really wanted good explanation and evidence
 > before changing/adjusting the NVD data.

Thanks, it should be fixed now:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate community
input in order to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information
as possible. After reviewing the information provided, we have made the
appropriate modifications to reflect that the affected versions of
Mosquitto are up to (including) 2.0.7. Please allow up to 24 hours for
the changes to be reflected on the website and in the data feeds.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard