[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2021-08-15

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Tue Aug 17 11:12:29 UTC 2021

On Tue, 17 Aug 2021 13:10:03 +0200
Peter Korsgaard <peter at korsgaard.com> wrote:

>  > If you have some evidence that shows that the fix only affects versions
>  > up to 2.0.7, then we can contact the NVD maintainers and get the issue
>  > fixed.
>
> Yes, it was (silently) fixed in 2.0.8 as mentioned in the linked
> bugtracker issue:
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/commit/9b08faf0bdaf5a4f2e6e3dd1ea7e8c57f70418d6
>
> What was the process for reporting issues in the CPE data again?

E-mail to: nvd <nvd at nist.gov>

Make sure to give enough details about the issue, the last time I
interacted with them, they really wanted good explanation and evidence
before changing/adjusting the NVD data.

Cheers,

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com