[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2021-04-11

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:37:46 UTC 2021

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 5:10 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Packages having CVEs
> ====================
>
> This is the list of packages for which a known CVE is affecting them,
> which means a security vulnerability exists for those packages.
>
> CVEs for the 'master' branch
> ----------------------------
>
>              name              |       CVE        |                             link
>                      syslog-ng | CVE-2008-5110    | https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2008-5110

I've managed to get the CVE updated to say "This flaw affects
syslog-ng versions prior to and including 2.0.9"[1] but I'm still
getting these notifications. Is there something else that needs to
happen now? Actually nist[2] seems to know it's been modified so it
may be a case of hurry up and wait.

[1] - https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-5110
[2] - https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2008-5110